Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Carleton in the news

I recently learned through JNJ that Patricia Wrede (author of those deliciously long titled books she's been reading lately) went to Carleton. She had found her through the Voice, in one of those articles about alums. Well, imagine my surprise this weekend, when not one, but two more alums, both YA authors, were highlighted in the Star Tribune.

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/books/53172657.html

Guess I'll have more titles to add to the always evolving to-be-read pile!

3 comments:

julienj said...

Add to those Sarah Prineas - the second in her Magic Thief series came out recently.

holdenj said...

I did forget about her! I was trying to think if I knew of any others. Thanks for the reminder.

Doc Jen said...

Perhaps we need to start writing . . . hmmm.