Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sequels

So, I'm about to dive into the new Artemis Fowl book, when I realize that I really can't remember what happened in the previous book. I strained my brain to remember something - anything - about the plot, but all I could think of were some random bits from some of the previous books in the series. I looked at my Goodreads review, which was pretty vague about the plot. (I avoid plot summary in those reviews to avoid spoilers, so that wasn't a big surprise.) I finally turned to Wikipedia to read a plot summary, and while it sounded familiar, I could barely follow the convolutions of the time travel story. Crossing my fingers about starting the new one...

2 comments:

holdenj said...

I noticed you were just starting this! We are still waiting for it from the library. The kids don't seem to have the same problem we do...guess there's less daily stuff cluttering their brains.

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Man, I love Artemis Fowl! At least I think so. I've forgotten the plot as well :P

Maybe this is a sign I should reread??