Thursday, July 30, 2009

...and again!

Okay, I'm a little embarrassed now...I won my third GoodReads "first reads" book. This one is Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens. There were 20 copies being given out - it must have increased the odds.

Looking ahead, there are some other books coming up on the list that I'm really excited about, including an ARC of the sequel to The Hunger Games and the new Margaret Atwood book. I was interested to see that it's not at all just unknown authors trying to drum up publicity.

3 comments:

holdenj said...

Congratulations again!

I noticed Catching Fire on there a couple days ago--wouldn't that be exciting!

Doc Jen said...

I entered a bunch of July 31st ones this morning. We'll see what happens. I did try to pick books that I really wanted to read.

holdenj said...

Yeah, there's a bunch of Aug 1 ones as well.