Friday, June 12, 2009

I Won, I Won!!!

I think the karma from my fertile plots buddies has rubbed off -- I won a Firstreads book from Goodreads today! I have entered in the past - probably 5 or 6 times, but never won. Just went after Julie won and entered again -- and won! So I attribute it all to you!

Book will be interesting: An Irreverent Curiosity: In Search of the Church's Strangest Relic in Italy's Oddest Town. Given the fact that Julie won a YA book, and I won a, what, historical travel something or other type book, there must be some sort of formula they look at..... ok, so I did "enter" to win this book, but still.... curious!

Will let you know how it is!

3 comments:

holdenj said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear how you like it!

Doc Jen said...

Let's go to Vegas!!!!

julienj said...

Luck be a lady tonight...

Congrats, that looked like a really interesting book.

Julia, it's *got* to be your turn next!